- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
Full-Time Associate Dentist Position for an experienced dentist with a great communication skills who likes developing long-term relationships with their patients. This is an established private practice where you will enjoy a great practice culture, low staff turnover and high income potential.
- Modern office with CEREC, CBCT, implant system
- Monday-Friday or Monday-Thursday schedule
- Laidback practice with no high-pressure treatment planning
- Great fit for a dentist who is growth-oriented and active with CE
- $200,000+ income based on a percentage of production. Health, CE benefits
- North Carolina dental license
- at least 1 year of practice experience and/or residency
- Great people skills, engaging personality, confidence
- Experience with molar endo, surgical extractions is ideal
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!