- Job ID:
- Athens, GA
This is a great opportunity for a motivated dentist to see a full schedule of patients at a State-of-the-Art practice. The owner is very interested in attracting a quality associate who is capable of providing quality care to his established patient base. Most procedures provided in-house.
- Great income potential!
- CEREC, Cone Beam, paperless charting
- Full Schedule
This opportunity is for a motivated GP who is familiar with all aspects of General Dentistry.
- Must be able to develop rapport with patients.
- Good production skills are important.
- Must be a DMD or DDS with an active Georgia license.
- 2+ Years of Experience required. Residency training or military experience is ideal
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!