- Job ID:
- Kingsport, TN
This is a career position with a successful private practice. An experienced dentist will enjoy a busy schedule, state-of-the-art office, experienced support staff, excellent income potential and a path to partnership.
- Busy schedule. Hygiene booked out six months. Owner booked out three months
- CEREC, 3D pan, implant system, paperless charting
- Full menu of services provided to patients including implants, oral conscious sedation, root canals, crowns, extractions
- Great reputation. Average 4.9 star google review
- M-TH work week. Fridays optional
- Owner a willing mentor
- Excellent income potential includes daily guarantee, percent of production.
- Partnership Available after 1 year. (Partnership not required)
The successful associate will have a Tennessee dental license, excellent people skills and enthusiasm for Dentistry.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!