- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Cosmetic and General Dentist Position
Upscale Practice Inside the Perimeter
3 Days per Week to Start. 4 in Future
Atlanta, GA-Are you a “people person” who loves providing top quality care? Do you enjoy interacting with your patients and developing lasting relationships? Do you have training and experience with cosmetic dentistry and full mouth rehab cases?
Join an established, single-location private office with more demand than they can keep up with and an unmet niche for cosmetic dentistry. This is a career position for a dentist interested in providing great dentistry to great people.
- State-of-the-Art office with Cone Beam, 3D printer, iTero, paperless charting, implant system
- Established patient base getting 100 new patients per month
- 50/50 mix of fee for service and high-reimbursing PPO plans
- Strong income potential including a daily minimum with a percent of collections, benefits
- Positive practice culture with colleagues who are very active with CE
This is a great opportunity for a dentist with at least 2-3 years of experience or a 2-year AEGD.
- Experience with cosmetic cases and full mouth rehabs required
- Must have a Georgia dental license
- Must have exceptional communication skills and sincerely enjoy people and dentistry