- Job ID:
- Mobile, AL
Busy Private Practice with a Comprehensive Clinical Scope
This is an office where you can reach your full potential while enjoying a great income, benefits, and support from a mentoring practice owner. This is not just another associate dentist job- this is a potential career-making position.
- Digital office with CBCT, implant system, 3D printer
- 250 new patients per month. All PPO or Fee for Service
- Mentoring available if needed. Learn implants, advanced procedures
- Open to all experience levels
- Excellent first year income potential includes guarantee, benefits and Signing Bonus
- Partnership options in the future
This position requires a DMD or DDS degree and eligibility for an Alabama dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!