- Job ID:
- Atlanta, GA
Work alongside an Experienced Dentist in a Comprehensive Private Practice
Dunwoody, GA- This is an excellent opportunity for a either an experienced dentist who is looking for access to more patients, or an early-career dentist with great people skill and an interest in comprehensive dentistry. This practice offers experienced staff, and support with CE/training, and guidance from an experienced dentist.
- Comprehensive Practice with an excellent reputation
- 100-130 new patients per month (in office with one other dentist)
- CEREC, CBCT, implant system, WaveOne, laser, paperless charting
- Excellent income based on daily minimum, percent of adjusted production. Some benefits available
- Partnership potential after 2-3 years
The owner and his staff are looking for:
- DMD or DDS degree and a Georgia Dental license
- Excellent people skills and commitment to providing a great patient experience
- Proficient with traditional dentistry. Experience with implant placement, molar endo, surgical extractions is ideal but not required.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!