- Job ID:
- Charlottesville, VA
This is a great Associate Dentist opportunity to join an established practice where you can work with experienced colleagues and support staff. An experienced dentist will have a busy schedule immediately. An early-career dentist will have mentoring and support to work into a full schedule at their own pace.
- Comprehensive Dentistry- implants, sleep apnea, molar endo, surgical extractions offered in-house
- Mixed PPO and Fee for Service Patient base
- CEREC, implant system, fully digital office. CBCT coming soon
- 100 new patients per month
- Great practice culture
- Pay based on adjusted production with benefits and initial guarantee available
This is a great opportunity to establish yourself in a growing practice. If you are looking for a career position, call today!
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and a Virginia license. Experience preferred but not required
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!