- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
Associate Dentist Position
Join a comprehensive general dentistry practice less than 20 minutes east from downtown Raleigh. The practice is busy renovating and expanding in order to have space for a second dentist in late summer or early fall. This is a great opportunity for a Dentist who is looking for a long-term position.
- Busy PPO and cash practice
- Good work-life balance. No nights or weekends
- Initial daily rate before switching to adjusted production percentage. Benefits available
- Partnership potential in the future
- Positive work environment where growth is encouraged
- Active North Carolina dental license
- At least 2 years of experience or residency
- Proficient with traditional cases as well as some molar endo, surgical extractions. Implant placement is ideal
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!