- Job ID:
- Athens, GA
Work with Mentor
This is a great opportunity for a motivated dentist to step into a full schedule at this State-of-the-Art practice in Athens. The owner is very interested in attracting a quality associate who is capable of providing quality care to his established patient base. Most procedures provided in-house. This is a great chance to learn advanced procedures, implant placement.
- Great income potential!
- CEREC, Cone Beam, paperless charting
- Full Schedule
This opportunity is for a motivated GP who is familiar with all aspects of General Dentistry.
- Quality must be priority #1.
- Must be able to develop rapport with patients.
- Good production skills are important.
- Must be a DMD or DDS with an active Georgia license.
- 1-2 Years of Experience or residency training ideal
Located near the home of the University of Georgia, this beautiful area offers lots to do and is still convenient to Atlanta.
- Good Schools
- Moderate cost of living
- Great place to raise a family
- Tremendous Quality of Life
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!