- Job ID:
- Lexington, SC
Seeks Full Time Associate – Full Schedule
Outstanding Associate opportunity with successful private office focused on providing quality care. Practice sees a fee for service patient base out of an upscale office. Great local reputation for providing an excellent patient experience.
- Modern Office with CEREC
- Efficient support team will keep the associate focused on dentistry and not on office minutia.
- Owner invests in staff training.
- Mentoring Available if Needed
- Strong Income Potential includes a guarantee PLUS a production percentage.
- Health insurance, CE stipend available
Must hold a DMD or DDS degree with a license to practice in South Carolina. Must be customer service oriented with a compassionate personality.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!