- Job ID:
- Birmingham, AL
Excellent Associate opportunity for a General Dentist in the Birmingham, AL area. This opportunity is with a state-of-the-art privately-owned multi-specialty practice opening a satellite location.
- Mix of PPO and private pay patients
- Modern office. Renovated, remodeled, new equipment
- Very active marketing campaign brings in lots of new patients
- Flexible schedule can accommodate part-time or full-time
- No nights or weekends
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior, premolar, basic molar root canals. Perform more advanced procedures with training
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Alabama dental license or be able to obtain one
- Experience and/or Residency training
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- Excellent long-term income potential
- Compensation based on a percent of collections with initial daily rate.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!