- Job ID:
- Charlotte, NC
Fee for Service Practice Style
This successful and highly regarded practice is expanding to make room for an associate. The associate will see a mix of new and existing patients and will largely be tasked with traditional dentistry including crowns, extractions, root canals, operative and implant restoration cases. The associate will have freedom to attempt larger full mouth and implant cases once established. The owner will mentor an associate in endo, implant placement, full mouth rehabs.
- State-of-the-Art Practice with Cone Beam, digital scanner, implant system
- Work with well-regarded dentist who is comfortable helping a less experienced dentist interested in growing professionally
- Amazing staff
- Excellent income potential
- Ownership potential in the future
This is an excellent career position for a dentist with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- at least 2-3 years of experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the office
- Patience to develop their skills to match the owner’s standards
Interview Today! Call or email Morgan Pace today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com