- Job ID:
- Winchester, VA
High Fee, Low Stress Private Practice
Winchester, VA This is a long established private practice with an excellent reputation for high quality restorative dentistry delivered with a personal touch. The owner will welcome an associate 2 days per week to start. Additional days will be available for the successful associate in the future.
- Primarily FFS. Only a provider on one PPO
- Affluent older patient population with a high dental IQ
- Modern office and with an experienced support staff, CBCT
- Procedural mix heavy on crown and bridge, extractions, removable, implant placement, surgery
- 40-60 new patients per month
- Excellent income potential. Daily rate and a percent of collections
- An experienced associate should average at least $4,000 in daily production
This is an excellent positions for a skilled clinician with excellent people skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Some experience or a residency are strongly preferred
- Must have a Virginia dental license
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!