- Job ID:
- Danville, VA
Interviewing for a Full Time position in a local private practice offering the latest technology, great office culture and consistent growth. This is a great opportunity for an associate dentist who enjoys interacting with patients and working with a team. Partnership Potential after an associate period.
- Excellent reputation with great online reviews
- Modern office with Cone beam, iTero scanners, 3D printers, endo microscope
- Great work-life balance with No nights or weekends
- Support from experienced colleagues and support staff
- Wide variety of procedures offered on-site including implants, orthodontics, surgeries
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior, premolar. Perform more advanced procedures with training
- Maintain an excellent reputation in the area
- Excellent people skills
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active Virginia dental license or be able to obtain one
- Position open to 2019 dental school graduates or residents as well as experienced dentists
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- Guaranteed base with Percentage of Net Production. $150,000+ First Year Income Potential.
- Benefits available.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!