- Job ID:
- Raleigh, NC
Join a thriving private practice with a great reputation for patient-focused care. This position offers a busy schedule, modern equipment and patients educated in comprehensive dentistry.
- Great local reputation. 4.8 star average google review
- Four day work week
- Mix of cash, PPO insurance
- Mentoring available if needed
- Compensation includes daily guarantee ($700-800/day, DOE) with a percent of collections. Some benefits available
- Partnership potential after associate period
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for a North Carolina dental license. This position will go to a dentist with:
- at least 3-4 years of experience
- Proficiency in molar endodontics, surgical extractions, implant placement
- Excellent people skills
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!