- Job ID:
- Mobile, AL
Dentist for Busy Private Group Practice
Would you like to see a full schedule in a well-run, modern dental office? This private practice has the right staff, the right equipment and the right owner for a motivated associate to reach his/her full potential. As an associate, you will enjoy a great income and benefits with easy access to a great mentor in the owner. This is not just another associate dentist job. This is a career position.
- Mixed FFS, PPO patient base
- Modern office with paperless charting, CBCT, 3D printer and a well-trained staff
- Growing by 250 new patients per month
- Mentoring available if needed. Learn implants, advanced procedures
- Open to all experience levels
- $150,000+ first year income potential includes initial guarantee and a percentage, benefits
- Partnership options in the future
This position requires a DMD or DDS degree and eligibility for an Alabama dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!