- Job ID:
- Columbia, SC
Recruiting Consultants for Private Dental Practices
Irmo, SC- This is a full-time associate dentist position with a private practice that will be losing a dentist who is moving out of state. This practice enjoys a good reputation for providing high quality care at reasonable rates. They are a comprehensive practice that provides the full scope of care with an emphasis on crowns and implants.
- Mixed Fee for Service and PPO patient base
- Modern Office with CBCT, Trios Digital Scanner, Implant System
- Practice culture encourages CE and training. Great fit for a dentist who wants to learn implants
- Benefits include CE stipend, medical insurance, 401(k)
- Income based on commission with an initial guarantee available. No lab deductions
- Departing dentist averaged $60,000-$70,000 in monthly production
The successful associate will have a positive attitude, great communication skills and work well with a team. 1-2 years of experience or residency training preferred. Applicants must have a DMD or DDS degree and a South Carolina dental license.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!