- Job ID:
- Dunwoody, GA
High-End Dentistry in the Atlanta area. Take over patients from the owner in this fee-for-service-style private practice. Enjoy excellent support to provide the best possible quality dentistry to patients who value their individual relationships with you.
- Primarily Fee For Service patient base. Will be 100% FFS by 2023
- Modern office with CBCT, digital scanner (iTero), laser, 3D printer
- $300,000+ Income Potential with benefits available
- Partnership potential after 1-2 years
Associate Dentist Criteria:
- DMD or DDS degree with at least 1-2 years of experience
- Commitment to CE and continuous improvement
- Excellent people skills
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Administrators for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!