- Job ID:
- Mobile, AL
Reach your full potential as a clinician while enjoying a great income, benefits, and support from a mentoring practice owner. This is not just another associate dentist job- this is a career position.
- State-of-the-Art with CBCT, implant system, 3D printer
- 250 new patients per month. All PPO or Fee for Service
- Mentoring available if needed. Learn implants, advanced procedures
- Open to all experience levels
- Excellent first year income potential includes guarantee, benefits
- Partnership options in the future
This position requires a DMD or DDS degree and eligibility for an Alabama dental license.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!