- Job ID:
- Wilmington, NC
This is a Part Time Associate Dentist position in an established office in Wilmington, NC. Work in a unique office where culture, mission and patient-focus are more than just buzzwords.
- Mixed PPO and FFS patient base
- 2-3 days per week
- Paperless office with CBCT, 3D printer, implant system, intraoral scanner
- 4.9 star average google review
- Comprehensive Dentistry (Dawson-style approach)
- All staff paid a living wage. All FT staff have healthcare coverage
- Active in the Community
- Environmentally conscious
- Patient satisfaction the top priority
This is a great position for an associate who wants more out of their career than a paycheck. The associate will enjoy great doctor support, strong income (including health insurance), partnership potential.
This ideal associate will share the values of the practice, have some residency or practice experience and have a great personality. Experience with implant placement, oral surgery, anterior/premolar root canals, multi-unit crowns and bridge, veneers, removable, digital impressions. Experience with Invisalign is ideal.
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!