- Job ID:
- Williamsburg, VA
Recruiting Consultants for Private Dental Practices
Join a thriving practice where cutting-edge technology combines with a total team commitment to patient care. A full schedule is available for a dentist who possesses a friendly personality, a commitment to continuous improvement and strong clinical skills.
- Great location in an upscale area. Affluent patient base
- Take over for a dentist who was producing over $70,000 per month
- Efficient practice with a well-trained staff
- Modern office with CBCT, iTero, implant system
- Place implant (or learn how to)
- Established private practice with over 7,000 patients + over 100 new patients per month
- $200,000+ Income Potential
A world-class college town with big city amenities, Williamsburg is a fantastic town in which to live and work. Whether your passion be culture, sports, shopping, cuisine, or the outdoors, there is something here for you. Great schools. Moderate cost of living.
Requirements- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of practice experience and be able to obtain a Virginia dental license. Must be outgoing and confident. Ability to get along in a team is very important. Implant, molar endo experience ideal but practice willing to train.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate any practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdentalconsulting.com!