- Job ID:
- Cartersville, GA
Take over for a retiring dentist in a primarily fee for service office that enjoys an excellent reputation for providing a top notch patient experience.
- High fee, mostly fee for service patient base
- Established patient base. Full Schedule from the Beginning
- Modern office with electric handpieces, digital radiography, digital scanner
- Owner a willing mentor. Willing to teach implant placement
- Excellent earning potential. Percent of Production with no lab deductions
- Partnership an options as soon as 6 months. Also open to long-term associate not interested in partnership
This position is ideal for a Georgia-licensed General Dentist who:
- has an outgoing personality
- excellent people skills
- focuses on patients and patient relationships over production
- is looking for a long-term clinical home. This isn’t just another job
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!