- Job ID:
- Montgomery, AL
Associate General Dentist
Busy Practice with CEREC, CBCT
Join a thriving private practice with a great reputation for modern, patient-focused care. This position offers a busy schedule, experienced support staff, and a positive practice culture that supports professional growth.
- Great local reputation. 4.9-star average online review
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- Mix of cash, PPO insurance. No Medicaid
- Owner willing to mentor an early-career dentist
- Income includes guarantee, percent of collections, 401K, health insurance, some CE
- Great match for a dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients
Must have a DMD or DDS degree and be eligible for an Alabama dental. Experience preferred
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!