- Job ID:
- Gainesville, VA
Great opportunity for a comprehensive dentist interested in private practice dentistry. Take over a busy schedule of existing patients from an associate who is leaving to buy an office. This is a Full-Time position in a dentist-owned private office where you will work with well-trained support staff, have access to the latest technology and where you will have the full support of the owner.
Associate Dentist Job Details:
- Modern- CBCT, iTero, implant system
- Experienced staff supporting you and 2 hygienists
- Primarily adult patients in a neighborhood that is growing quickly
- M-F schedule
- Take over $80,000+ in monthly doctor collections
- $300,000+ Income Potential on 32-34% with initial guarantee. No lab deductions on restorations
- Benefits include 401k, health insurance, CE stipend
- Partnership potential after an associate period
Associate Dentist Criteria:
- 4+ years of experience
- High Quality standards and skill in comprehensive treatment planning. Ideally including proficiency with implant placement, molar endo
- Excellent people skills and leadership qualities
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!