- Job ID:
- Norcross, GA
This is a great opportunity for a motivated dentist who is comfortable taking over a busy schedule from a retiring, long-time local dentist. This practice provides the full range of dental services including hundreds of implant placements per year. If you enjoy implants, thrive with busy schedule and are eager to make your mark on a great practice, this is the job for you.
- Mix of PPO and Fee for Service patients
- Comprehensive Practice Scope. Implant placement, surgical extractions, most endo done in-house
- Nearly 40-50 new patients per month with minimal advertising
- Strong Income Potential includes $700 daily for first 5 months. Pay based on collections. Health insurance, 401k, CE stipend available
- Great fit for a dentist who loves CE
- Spanish or Korean language skills ideal, but not required
- DDS/DMD licensed (or ability to obtain license) to practice in Georgia
- Training or experience placing implants
- Some experienced strongly preferred. Will consider a highly motivated, confident early-career dentist
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!