- Job ID:
- Cincinnati, OH
Join a great practice with a well-earned reputation for providing high quality, modern dentistry.
- State-of-the-art practice with implant system, CEREC, Cone Beam, IV Sedation system
- Implant, Sedation and Comprehensive General Dentistry
- Full schedule from the first day
- M-F. No late nights, weekends
- Income Potential $250,000-$300,000 based on available production
We are looking for a dentist who-
- Has an active Kentucky dental license or who is eligible to quickly acquire one
- Experience in a fast-paced practice preferred
- Great people skills
- Proficiency with molar endo, surgical extractions preferred. Experience with or interest in learning implant placement, IV sedation is ideal
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!