- Job ID:
- Athens, GA
Associate Dentist for Prominent Private General Practice
Fee For Service
Do you have experience providing great patient care in a comprehensive dental practice?
45 minutes South from Athens, an hour from Atlanta- This is a state-of-the-art private practice with a large patient base. The associate will work with a great team that is dedicated to quality and individual patient care.
- Busy schedule 4-days per week
- Experienced support staff is highly-trained
- All FFS. Not In-network with any insurance plans
- Beautiful facility with the latest technology. CBCT, implant system
- Excellent Income Potential
- Compensation includes a guaranteed minimum and a percentage of production
This position is ideal for an experienced dentist who is great with people and who has well-developed diagnosis skills. Proficiency with molar endo and surgical extractions is ideal. Must have a Georgia Dental license.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Morgan Pace today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com