- Job ID:
- Roanoke, VA
Associate Dentist Position
Strong Income Potential
Supportive Group Practice Setting
This is an opportunity to enjoy a full schedule in a modern family practice.
- Well-Established Practice
- Experienced support staff
- Work with experienced colleagues willing to share their knowledge and discuss cases
- Excellent income and benefits including generous CE stipend
This is a wonderful area in which to live and work enjoying a solid local economy, good schools, wonderful quality of life, low cost of living and tons of recreational and cultural activities.
We are looking for:
- Virginia dental license (active or eligible)
- Great people skills
- At least 2 years of experience
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!