- Job ID:
- New Haven, CT
GPR Residency Program Director
Outstanding leadership opportunity for a qualified Dentist to fill the role of Dental Residency Program Director. This is a full-time position offering a guaranteed salary and excellent benefit package. Fantastic location in beautiful, southern Connecticut.
- Full-time position – 3 days Administrative, 2 days Clinical
- Amazing team of Dental Specialists to work with
- State of the art technology
- Guaranteed Salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Applicants must have:
- Completed a CODA approved GPR residency program
- Minimum of two years of relevant, full-time academic work experience that includes: grant writing, publications, research, etc.
- Hospital setting/OR experience
- CT Dental license
Requirements: Experienced DDS, DMD. Licensed or license eligible in CT.
Interview Today! Call or email Marcia Patterson today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9118
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY!
For a full list of available positions or apply directly see our website: www.etsdental.com
For up to date information on the dentist job market, helpful job hunting tips and other useful resources, follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ETSdental
ETS Dental Blog: https://www.etsdental.com/resources/blog/