- Job ID:
- Roanoke, VA
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter Support Intern to join our team for one semester and provide support to a Senior Account Executive and expert in the field.
Directly shadow and assist a Senior Account Executive/Recruiter in core job functions that include:
- Creating and organizing call lists for new searches, companies by location and type, companies that have not been contacted, and candidates who have not been contacted.
- Conduct Social Media searches for candidates and groups, while searching for Class Presidents, Student Council Members, and Student Organization Officials.
- Creating and editing email templates for marketing.
- Update candidates by calling and emailing them directly.
- Assist in posting jobs and writing descriptions.
- Conduct LinkedIn Searches for potential candidates.
- Assist in daily marketing functions as directed by the Account Executive
- Willingness to remain in Roanoke Area.
- Interest in making ETS a career destination.
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and proficiency with search engines such as Google.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Approx 10-20 hours per week, for 12-16 weeks.
Since there is no major in Recruiting, we are open to selecting students from any major who are interested in the field of recruiting, and also see the Roanoke/NRV area as a possible career destination.
Compensation: Starting at $13/hour