COMPETITION FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES IS ON THE RISE
Dentistry is undergoing a seismic shift. Simply stated, the supply of Associate, Partner or Buyer candidates is dwindling. More Dentists are ending their careers and exiting the profession than new Dentists are graduating from US Dental Schools. Finding a Dentist for your practice will continue to get more and more difficult over the next decade.
Don’t leave the future of your practice to chance.
ETS Dental specializes in locating and placing Dentists, Specialists (Endodontists, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, and Periodontists) and Dental Office Managers/Directors with independent practices across the country. Our one and only business is recruiting. We’ve conducted successful searches for thousands of practices across all 50 states seeking Associate, Partners, Office Managers/Directors and even Buyers. We offer our clients the proven tools and techniques only available from the nation’s largest and most successful Dental recruiting firm. But don’t take our word for it – just take a look at some of our first-hand client testimonials from practice owners we’ve worked with:
Our clients typically tend to fall into one of six groups:
- Single Dentist Practice interested in finding an heir apparent to take over the practice (Immediately or over the course of many years).
- Single Dentist Practice that has reached capacity and is looking for a long–term Associate who could grow into a partner.
- Multi–Dentist Practice in need of a long–term Associate or potential partner.
- Multi–location practice interested in finding a long–term Associate interested in taking over or buying out one of their locations.
- Crisis Situation – Single or Multi– Dentist Practice with an Owner, Partner or key Associate who has experienced an unexpected medical or personal situation that prevents them from continuing to practice.
- Clinics – Clinics that cater to an underserved patient population typically have a very difficult time finding a Dentist(s) because of their geography and competition for candidates with the private sector.
- The one thing our client practices have in common is their commitment to finding a long- term addition to their practice.
Who we work with:
- Associate Dentists — Interested in taking the next step in their career. Better practice, Better earning potential, Opportunity to do better Dentistry; Partnership or Ownership Opportunities.
- GPR or AEGD Graduates — Interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunities or opportunities that could lead to partnership or practice ownership opportunity.
- Military Dentists — Ending their commission and interested in making the transition to private practice.
- Practice Owners — Scaling Back – Interested in leaving their practice and finding an Associate Opportunity across town or across the country.
- Practice Owners — Acquisition – Interested in expanding their practice through acquisition or merger.
- Specialty Residency Graduates — Endodontists, Oral Surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists and Prosthodontists.
- Recent Dental School Graduates — Interested in finding a long-term Associate opportunity or opportunities that could lead to partnership or practice ownership.
Let’s Get Started
Whether you are trying to add an Associate or find an eventual Partner or Buyer for your practice, we offer the expertise, focus, and resources you simply won’t find through brokers, consultants or other regional and national search firms.
Want to take the next step and see what ETS Dental can do for you? Simply fill out the form below and one of our expert Dental recruiters will be in touch with you shortly!