Whether you are a Practice Owner, a Dental Associate, or Student early in his or her career, here are some useful articles and information on writing effective cover letters, dentist compensation, practice finances, career advice, buying a practice, and getting a job–among other applicable topics!
For Job Seekers:
- Dentist Cover Letter Sample for a New Graduate
- Dentists – What to Know Before You Accept an Associate Position
- “Scratch” start-up or purchase?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV or Resume) for Dentist
- Associate Dentist Interview Tips
- Expectations of Dental Associateships
- Job Searching in a Saturated or Difficult Job Market
- Dentist Contract Negotiations – Compensation Considerations
- Don’t Do This on Your Next Interview
- Questions To Answer Before Accepting a Job Offer
- What Can an Associate Dentist Earn in Different Parts of the United States?
- Employee Onboarding – Ideas For Making a New Employee Feel Welcome
- Hiring an Associate Dentist Who Requires Visa Sponsorship
- What Does Your Interviewing Process Say About Your Company?
- Gaining a Competitive Advantage as an Employer of Choice
- Get Your Underperforming Employee to Quit – Try “Counseling Out”
- Guide To Interviewing an Associate Dentist Candidate
- The Questions that Could Save Your Dental Practice from Ruin
- In the Battle for Top Talent, Delay Is Fatal
- Associate Agreements